To spice up the Windows Vista security, the login password is enabled by users so that unauthorized access is restricted. The login password is very effective if a public computer is used. Many users may need to use the system and if some unauthorized person tries to gain access, the login password’s effectiveness comes into play and authorization will be prohibited.
However, on a personal computer, the presence of a login password is a huge headache for the user. The user has to enter the password every time to be granted authorization to use the system. Well there is a method by which direct login to the Windows Vista is possible without entering the Windows Vista login password. This can be done by following the below mentioned Windows tech support guidelines.
Steps to follow
- Choose the Windows Vista Start button that looks like the Windows logo. It can be seen towards the extreme left of the Windows Vista taskbar. When the Start menu appears, to the search box, enter Control Userpasswords2. To bring up the Windows Start menu, one can also tap the Windows key available on the keyboard. On screen, the User Accounts Control Panel can be seen.
- Choose the username. Below Users For This Computer it can be seen.
- Uncheck the checkmark corresponding to the check box Users Must Enter A User Name And Password To Use This Computer. After disabling the checkbox, the list for Users For This Computer will not be available.
- When the dialog box for the Automatically Log On appears, enter the password. For the text boxes corresponding to Confirm Password and Password, the password will have to be entered. After entering, choose the OK button.
- Perform a reboot of the Vista operating system. In order to do so, choose the Windows Start button and from the Start menu, choose the Restart option.
- After the system restarts, automatic log in will be possible and you will not be required to enter the login password.
By following the above-mentioned Windows tech support guidelines, the automatic login to the Windows Vista operating system will be possible without entering the login password. If you have not understood the guidelines properly or if you require professional help, you may contact our customer support center. The best help tips and valued added services can be availed by getting in touch with the customer support center.Google+